$3.99Add To Cart
This original digital art wallpaper is the perfect way to customize your desktop, tablet, and smartphone. This purchase can be used on your lock screen, home screen, or both. Choose from multiple sizes to find the one best suited for your need. Original art and design by J.A. Marlow.
This product is a DIGITAL FILE INSTANT DOWNLOAD only. No physical product will be mailed or shipped to you.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
This purchase/files are strictly non-commercial and for personal use only. This purchase/files are not for resale, reproduction, distribution by electronic or physical means, or for profit in any way in part or whole or for use in any other creations. Nothing physical will be mailed or shipped.
If you’d like to support my art and writing journey, as well as have access to coupons, sales, perks and rewards, consider joining my Patreon. Go to Patreon.com/JAMarlow to learn more!
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES
5 JPG images in the following sizes:
- 1920×1080 – 16:9 aspect ratio – For desktop and tablets
- 2560×1080 – 21:9 aspect ratio – For desktop and tablets
- 1440 x 2560 (9:16 Aspect Ratio) – iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, Galaxy Note 5, LG G5, and more. (The 9:16 Aspect Ratio will also fit smartphones that prefer 1920×1080, such as the OnePlus 3, Sony Xperia X, Huawei P9, iPhone 7 Plus and 1280×720, such as Moto G4 Play, Galaxy J3, Xperia M4 Aqua)
- 1242 x 2688 – iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and more
- 1440 x 2960 – Pixel 3 XL, Galaxy S8, S8+. S9, S9+, and more
This background wallpaper is designed for the devices listed above, however, they should function correctly with any device with a screen resolution that matches the dimensions listed above.
To learn what your current desktop monitor resolution is, please check WhatIsMyScreenResolution.com before purchasing your chosen wallpaper.
NOTE: There may be slight variations in color and layout depending on your computer and monitor settings. This is due to some screens/operating systems having different color display settings, making it impossible for a given color to look the same on every screen.
Once payment is complete, digital files will be available for download through Payhip.
– Right-click on your desktop and choose Personalize.
– Select the saved file you just downloaded
– Make adjustments as needed. (Fill, fit, stretch, etc)
– Click the Save Changes button.
– Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
– Click Desktop & Screen Saver.
– From the Desktop panel, select the folder where you saved the image (on the left), then click the downloaded image on the right to change your desktop picture.